Enjoy the Food & Service Always!
Discover and indulge in the many tastes of Kapolei Golf Club Restaurant. With floor to ceiling glass windows, the restaurant overlooks our prestigious golf course. Experience local ingredients from our American and Japanese inspired dishes.
Tyler C. “My fav in Kapolei! The pancakes are awesome, with crispy edges and moist inside. Of course who can beat such a great view overlooking the golf course.”
Gabriella A. “Went back with my family after the great experience I had the first time. The food is worth the price, our waitress help make my family’s first experience a good one.”
Kapolei Golf Club is excited to be the host site for the 2021 LPGA Tour Lotte Championship.
From Sunday, April 11th to Saturday April 17th the entire club will be closed to the public.
Our Restaurant will be closed from Friday, April 9th to Thursday, April 22nd and re-open on Friday, April 23rd.
The Golf Course, Driving Range, and Snack Bar will re-open on Sunday, April 18th for Kama’aina and Visitor tee times.
Mahalo for your interest in choosing to dine with Kapolei Golf Club!
We are now OPEN on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays only.
Hours of operation are:
Fridays - 10:00am to 4:00pm
Saturdays and Sundays - 9:00am to 4:00pm
We appreciate your cooperation and understanding of our current customer guidelines:
• If you feel ill or have a temperature over 100 degrees Fahrenheit, please do not enter the restaurant.
• All payments must be made by Credit Card. No cash payment available.
• Please use the hand sanitizer before entering the restaurant.
• Face coverings are mandatory when you are not seated at your table.
• Maximum five customers may be seated at one table.
• Co-mingling or gathering with customers not located at your table is not permitted.
• Our restaurant floor plan has been designed to comply with social distancing guidelines and tables must remain a minimum of six (6) feet apart.
• For contact tracing purposes, we do require all customers in the restaurant to provide their name, phone number, email addres, and address. Your server will provide you with a form to fill out your personal contact tracing information.
• We are currently allowing a maximum of fifty (50) customers in the restaurant at one time.
We look forward to serving you.