Kapolei Golf Club is excited to be the host site for the 2021 LPGA Tour Lotte Championship.
From Sunday, April 11th to Saturday April 17th the entire club will be closed to the public.
The Golf Course, Driving Range, and Snack Bar will re-open on Sunday, April 18th for Kama’aina and Visitor tee times.
Our Restaurant will be closed from Friday, April 9th to Thursday, April 22nd and re-open on Friday, April 23rd.
Please check and confirm the following information before making tee time booking.
1. All golfers must comply with Hawaii Golf Phase 2.5M Covid-19 Operational Guidelines. (Posted at the facility.)
2. All customers must wear a mask when checking in for their tee time and around the clubhouse.
3. All payments must be made by Credit Card. No cash payment available.
4. The clubhouse is currently closed and only restrooms are available at the clubhouse.
5. The Snack Bar is open for food and beverage purchases.
6. Shared golf carts for golfers from same household. Golfers from different households may ride together but must wear masks while in the cart. Single rider carts available for additional fee.
7. All golfers must be off the golf course by 6:00pm.
8. After completion of the round, golfers must immediately exit the car park area.
9. No gatherings permitted on the property, including the car parking area.
10. Facial coverings must be worn on the driving range with the exception when a golfer is standing on the hitting mat.